- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Designers on the Galata Bridge
World-famous designers are meeting 4-10 September on the old Galata Bridge in Istanbul’s Balat district for Istanbul Design Week.
Young talents and professionals, creators and producers from a range of disciplines from industrial design and graphics to fashion and jewelry design are coming together in this, the 3rd project of its kind. Among guests at the event, which will include a series of international projects from various parts of the world, are Patricia Urquiola, Li Edelkoort, Konstantin Grcic, Defne Koz, Hussein Chalayan, Marco Susani and Tucker Viemeister.