- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
A new gallery at Tepebaşı
Beyoğlu has a new art venue at Tepebaşı.
The Tepebaşı branch of Galeri Nev is going to host an exhibition featuring works by several different artists: Erdağ Aksel’s ‘Flag Project’, Yüksel Arslan’s studies titled ‘Arture’, an installation by Canan Tolon, and photographs by Nazif Topçuoğlu. This exhibition of works by nine artists will run through 27 October.
Tel: (0212) 231 67 63