- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Modern art days at Unkapanı
Students in the Culture Management, Art Management and Stage and Performing Arts Management Programs of Istanbul’s Bilgi University are organizing a project to coincide with this year’s 10th International Istanbul Biennale and 3rd Istanbul Design Week.
Mounted with the backing of the University’s Program for the Culture and Management of Design and its Open Society Institute, the project, titled ‘Dry Goods: Modern Art Days at Unkapanı’, will take place between 20 August and 20 September. Inspired by a concept of ‘art’ combining creativity, mastery, manual skill, functionality and aesthetics, the event will be mounted in Hızır Bey Sokak and vicinity, located behind the Istanbul Dry Goods Dealers Market and selected as a venue for part of the Biennale.
Tel: (0212) 311 53 39