- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
City of a hundred names
Magnum photographer Alex Webb is the guest of the Mac Art Gallery with a show titled ‘Istanbul: City of a Hundred Names’.
The photos, taken by Webb from his inimitable perspective on Istanbul, one of the world’s most popular cities with a special identity forged over centuries of exposure to many different cultures, may be viewed at the Mac Art Gallery from 5-30 September.
Tel: (0212) 343 85 40-41