- Exhibition in the foyer
- Book on Hattusha
- Photography days approaching
- This month at Borusan
- Mona Lisa comes to Istanbul
- Snow festival at Sarıkamış
- Festival in Adana
- Ankara festival marks 25th year!
- Films for children
- Heart of world music beats in Antalya
- The dark side of the world
- The Dawn of Tomorrow
- Istanbul in Finland
- Announcement from Turkish Airlines
- AnadoluJet to start flights
- Miles partnership with Air New Zealand
- Turkish Airlines’ environmental sensitivity
- Turkish Airlines Marketing Summit 2008
- Aleppo flights get under way
- Cargo agents’ night
- 111’s of the month
- Direct flights from Antalya to Moscow
- Increase in Zagreb and Ljubljana flights
- Turkish Airlines is primary sponsor of national teams
- Ankara-Hatay flights starting
- 18 March Martyrs’ Day
- A world congress in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines at Berlin ITB Fair
Ankara festival marks 25th year!
Synonymous with Ankara for 24 years, the International Ankara Music Festival is celebrating its silver anniversary this year.
The 25th International Ankara Music Festival, which will take place 4-26 April, is bringing residents of the capital a total of 23 events featuring performers from 18 countries, including Turkey. Among the festival chamber music offerings are Serbia’s Zagreb Quartet, Germany’s Leipzig Quartet, Austria’s Strauss Octette, Spain’s Pedro Navarro Trio, and the Poulain Trio accompanied by black-and-white scenes of Paris. Besides the traditional concert halls, the seven venues for this year’s Ankara Festival also include universities and other institutions. Accompanied by Swedish pianist Georg Oquist, Turkey’s world-renowned flute soloist, Şefika Kutluer, will give a recital, 6 April at the concert hall of the State Museum of Painting and Sculpture as part of the 25th International Ankara Music Festival. The program includes a number of works from the Romantic flute repertoire by composers from Reinecke and Gluck to Poulenc and César Franck.