- Partnership agreement with All Nippon Airlines
- Turkish Airlines continues to add more flights
- Istanbul-Sinop flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines offers Istanbul tour for transit passengers
- Foundation laid for Turkish Airlines Engine Maintenance Center
- Turkish Airlines opens Amasya-Merzifon Airport
The İnönü house museum on Heybeliada
İsmet İnönü's Heybeli island home, which he purchased in 1934 and where he was famous even in his eighties for his feet-first dives into the water, has been opened to visitors as of 24 July for an exhibition, 'The Republic's Development Miracle'.
The occasion is the 85th anniversary of the Lausanne Peace Treaty, which İnönü negotiated for Turkey in 1923. The exhibition, which is free of charge, is open daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from April through November.
Tel: (0216) 351 84 49