- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
Istanbul through Italian eyes...
Italian artist Maurizio Pellegrin's book and series of works for and about Istanbul is a multilayered project consisting of selected historical environments, assembled objects and images of the city that constitutes the subject of the work.
In Pellegrin's own words,”Besides being a subjective visual history of Istanbul, the exhibition is at the same time an accounting with himself by an artist who has condemned himself to unraveling the city's complexity.” Through 30 December at the BM Suma Modern Art Center. Tel: (0212) 261 5861