- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
A foamy exhibition
In an abstract expressionist approach to the theme 'the sea', Nilgün Erdem is bringing art lovers her painting exhibition, “Playing with foam”, 24 hours a day at The Marmara Istanbul.
Erdem questions perspective as well as aesthetics in her compositions in which she combines a richness of values created through swaths of light and dark color with the occasional use of concrete objects. From 11 through 24 December. Tel: (0212) 251 46 96