- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
The Borusan Istanbul Philharmonic Orchestra is welcoming the new year with two concerts in December.
Under the direction of conductor Gürel Aykal, the orchestra will perform George Gershwin's An American in Paris and Concerto in F (Allegro, Andante con moto, Adagio and Allegro agitato) and Johann Strauss the Elder's Emperor Waltz, Op. 437, as well as a series of songs and arias. The new year concerts will take place on 24 December at the Caddeboston Culture Center and 25 December at the Lütfi Kırdar Concert Hall at 8 pm.