- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
“Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
A leading name in the social realism school of painting in Turkey, Nedret Sekban is holding a show titled 'Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing' at the Evin Art Gallery.
The paintings in this exhibition of Sekban's large-scale canvases on the theme of death are characterized by a daring use of color. From 18 December through 10 January. Tel: (0212) 265 81 58