- New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
- Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
- Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
- Turkish Technic to become engine maintenance center
- Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
- Valentine’s Day surprise from Turkish Airlines
- Twenty percent discount on domestic flights attracts great interest
- Turkish Airlines promoted in local press
- 111’s of the month celebrate 111th week
The past and present of Istanbul’s historic monuments come together in a recent book, ‘Eskimeyen İstanbul’ (Unageing Istanbul), published by the Culture Department of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality under the direction of Nevzat Bayhan.
Included in the book are photos of the city’s mosques, pavilions, palaces, mausoleums and streets which are compared with older photographs of the same sites. The book also contains photographs from the Yıldız Photography Archive compiled by Abdülhamid II together with encyclopedia information on the recently re-photographed monuments.