- New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
- Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
- Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
- Turkish Technic to become engine maintenance center
- Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
- Valentine’s Day surprise from Turkish Airlines
- Twenty percent discount on domestic flights attracts great interest
- Turkish Airlines promoted in local press
- 111’s of the month celebrate 111th week
Ottoman legacy in Rumelia
‘The Ottoman Legacy in Rumelia’ is a recently published two-volume work of photographs by Ahmet Kuş, Feyzi Şimşek and İbrahim Dıvarcı documenting traces of Ottoman architecture in the Balkans.
Containing photographs of monuments of Ottoman architecture surviving from the Empire’s period in Albania and Macedonia, the work is a meticulously compiled visual resource for anyone interested in Ottoman history and architecture.