- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
2010 culture capitals to come together
The Turkey Research Center (TAM) and Turkish-German Culture Council (DTK) are rolling up their sleeves to support a cultural exchange and cooperation between Germany's Ruhr Basin and Istanbul, which has been declared Europe's Culture Capital in 2010.
The RUHRISTANBUL project, which will kick off in July 2008, will take Istanbul to Germany as well as bringing the Ruhr Basin to Turkey. Created by the TAM Foundation and DTK with the participation of a large number of organizations of civil society, the RUHRISTANBUL initiative aims to strengthen communications and cultural exchange between societies through exhibitions, festivals and meetings between the two countries starting from this summer.