- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Istanbul, city of jazz
Organized by the Istanbul Foundation of Art and Culture with Garanti Bank sponsorship, the International Istanbul Jazz Festival is celebrating its 15th year.
The festival, to be held this year between 2 and 16 July, is getting ready to turn Istanbul into a jazz city again with close to forty concerts. Besides such greats as Herbie Hancock, Marcus Miller, Al Jarreau and Diane Reeves, the festival is also bringing Istanbul music lovers Lenny Kravitz this year for the first time. The Cemil Topuzlu Open Air Theater at Harbiye, which is re-opening its doors to Istanbul Jazz Festival concerts after a long hiatus, is hosting jazz guru Herbie Hancock at its first concert on 2 July. World-famous bass virtuoso Marcus Miller follows on 3 July with his legendary funk group 'Tower of Power', which left its stamp on the 70's.