- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
The countdown has begun to an unforgettable meeting of history and contemporary art at Meandros, home to the leading ancient cities of the world cultural heritage such as Miletus, Priene, Didyma, Herakleia, Myus and Magnesia on the Meander.
Festival Meandros, to be held between 27 June and 27 July, aims to pay respect to the art of the past while adding new excitement and urgency to the art of our day. Artists from several countries are going to carve stone sculptures in view of the Temple of Apollo for a month at Yoran, Didyma's most ancient area of settlement. Dance shows and classical music concerts will take place as well at the Temple of Apollo and in the ancient theater at Miletus, where the first seeds of philosophy and science were sewn. The Temple will also host a concert by the Bodrum Chamber Orchestra. www.meandros.info