- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Festival in TRNC
International Mağusa Culture and Art Festival celebrates the 12th anniversary between 23 June and 15 July in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC).
Ending with Pink Martini Concert in Salamis Anthique Theatre on 15 July, Princes of Flamenko 'Los Vivancos', 2 July; Bonnie Tyler 7 July; Mehmet Ali Sanlıkol 'Voice of Cyprus', 9 July; Işın Karaca, 11 July will be taking stage at the 12th International Mağusa Culture and Art Festival.
Tel: (0392) 366 09 54