- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Money money money!
Following its 'world first' Phrygian exhibition, the Vedat Nedim Tör Museum is hosting a comprehensive exhibition this time of paper money.
Titled ‘The Story of Paper Money from the Empire to the Republic', the exhibition runs through 31 August. Coordinated by Şennur Şentürk with Güçlü Kayral as consultant, this exhibition of rare money primarily from Yapı Kredi's own collection and the rich collection of Mehmet S. Tezçakın, the other consultant for the exhibition, as well as from the Ottoman Bank, the Department of the Mint, and the collections of Mehmet Gacıroğlu and Tunç Buyurgan and other prominent collectors of money in Turkey, tells the story of paper money from the Ottoman period to the Turkish Republic.