- “Adventure İstiklal” commences
- A brand new book about Istanbul
- Winds of Troy
- “Possibilities, Intuitions, Formulations About Istanbul”
- “The Paris of the Ottomans” at OBM
- Jazz ablaze in Istanbul
- Renowned guitarist David Knopfler in Eskişehir!
- 9th International Antalya Piano Festival begins
- A “Mevlana” album by Şefika Kutluer
- 7-CD “Ottoman Mosaic”
- Turkish Airlines - United Airlines joint flights
- New Domestic CIP Lounge opened at Dalaman
- New Lufthansa - Turkish Airlines joint flights
- Turkish Airlines is main transport sponsor of CIOFF
- ‘Sides of Istanbul’ to be exhibited in Kuwait
- New flights and new routes on the winter timetable
- Turkish Airlines promotion for Miles&Smiles members
“The Paris of the Ottomans” at OBM
In honor of the hundredth anniversary of the 1908 revolution, the Ottoman Bank Museum is hosting an exhibition on the life of the Ottoman exiles who lived in Paris during the period.
Jointly conceived and curated by Edhem Eldem and François Georgeon, “The Paris of the Ottomans” depicts the life of the Ottomans exiles who lived in Paris and is intended to examine the cultural and ideological milieu that prepared the ground for the revolution. The exhibition, which runs through 31 December, is accompanied by a 45-minute documentary, “The Young Turks in Paris”, made by Georgeon.