- “Adventure İstiklal” commences
- A brand new book about Istanbul
- Winds of Troy
- “Possibilities, Intuitions, Formulations About Istanbul”
- “The Paris of the Ottomans” at OBM
- Jazz ablaze in Istanbul
- Renowned guitarist David Knopfler in Eskişehir!
- 9th International Antalya Piano Festival begins
- A “Mevlana” album by Şefika Kutluer
- 7-CD “Ottoman Mosaic”
- Turkish Airlines - United Airlines joint flights
- New Domestic CIP Lounge opened at Dalaman
- New Lufthansa - Turkish Airlines joint flights
- Turkish Airlines is main transport sponsor of CIOFF
- ‘Sides of Istanbul’ to be exhibited in Kuwait
- New flights and new routes on the winter timetable
- Turkish Airlines promotion for Miles&Smiles members
A “Mevlana” album by Şefika Kutluer
Known as 'the magic flute', Turkey's international flutist, Şefika Kutluer, has added a new album to her existing fifteen, which have been distributed worldwide to rave reviews. The CD has also made its way to Turkey's music markets.
The album, called MEVLANA (RUMİ), was recorded in Prague to the accompaniment of the Virtuosi of Prague orchestra and includes Azeri composer İlyaz Mirzayev's flute concerto, “From Mevlana to Our Day”, and two others works by the same composer, his Yunus Emre Overture and İsmail Dede Efendi Gülnihal. Also on the CD are Arif Melikof's flute concerto and Ekrem Zeki Ün's flute and orchestral version of his composition entitled “At the Grave of Yunus”.