- “Adventure İstiklal” commences
- A brand new book about Istanbul
- Winds of Troy
- “Possibilities, Intuitions, Formulations About Istanbul”
- “The Paris of the Ottomans” at OBM
- Jazz ablaze in Istanbul
- Renowned guitarist David Knopfler in Eskişehir!
- 9th International Antalya Piano Festival begins
- A “Mevlana” album by Şefika Kutluer
- 7-CD “Ottoman Mosaic”
- Turkish Airlines - United Airlines joint flights
- New Domestic CIP Lounge opened at Dalaman
- New Lufthansa - Turkish Airlines joint flights
- Turkish Airlines is main transport sponsor of CIOFF
- ‘Sides of Istanbul’ to be exhibited in Kuwait
- New flights and new routes on the winter timetable
- Turkish Airlines promotion for Miles&Smiles members
Winds of Troy
An exhibition of sculptures by Prof. Dr. Erdinç Bakla, who is celebrating his 50th year as an artist, embodies his interpretations of the Trojan War, a legendary episode in the history of the Anatolian civilizations.
Held at the Istanbul Military Museum 21-30 November, the exhibition, titled “Winds of Troy”, aims to show how contemporary exhibitions can be mounted based on the civilizations of Anatolia rather than by copying western art.