- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
The Harlem Globetrotters, who have played over 20,000 exhibition games in 130 different countries since 1927, are coming to Turkey this month to put on exhibitions in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.
The Globetrotters' activities, which are limited to three shows, will take place at Ankara's Ataturk Sports Center on 17 October; Izmir's Halkapınar Sports Center on 18 October; and Istanbul's Abdi İpekçi Sports Center on 19 October. Upwards of 35,000 spectators are expected to follow the matches, which are based on balance, passing and flawless control of one or more basketballs.