- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
Innovative designs for Istanbul
“Attached to...”, an exhibition of Sculpture City furniture designed for Istanbul by Yılmaz Zenger, can be visited at the Yapı-Endüstri Merkezi 8 through 19 October.
In “Attached to...”, Zenger, who has produced designs for the city in products of the found object-sculpture-furniture interface, which is steadily becoming more abstract, outlines for viewers a design process for Istanbul that evolves directly from the concrete to the abstract.
Tel: (0212) 266 70 70