- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
On 10 September Istanbul Modern Art Museum is opening an exhibition titled 'Held Together With Water', consisting of works from the internationally prestigious Verbund Collection and another exhibition titled 'Human Race Istanbul' which consists of photographs documenting moments from life's flow and its ending.
Presented in the first exhibition, which treats art's relationship with space, are 116 works by 39 artists in the Temporary Exhibitions Hall. Curated by Engin Özendeş, 'Human Race Istanbul' includes a total of 52 photographs from two different projects exhibited in the museum's Photograph Gallery.
Tel: (0212) 334 73 31