- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
The 18th Akbank Jazz Festival, is going to host the world's most prominent jazz musicians 9 through 19 October.
The surprises of this year's festival, which will offer up-and-coming young jazz musicians a chance to show their stuff, include Stephan Micus, who interprets traditional instrumentals in a style unique unto himself, James Carter, who has made a name for himself with his inimitable jazz style, and bass player and cellist Ron Carter, world recognized since the 60's and regarded as one of the best jazz musicians of all time.