- Turkey to be Frankfurt Book Fair Guest of of Honor
- Çırağan Masters Golf Tournament Mania
- Zorro on ice!
- Two exhibitions abroad by Istanbul Modern
- Photographs of Jehsong Baak at Pg Art Gallery
- New edition of Eczacıbaşı Encyclopedia of Art!
- In Turkey for the first time in the world...
- Two Turkish films en route to Montreal Festival
- An offshore race from Nice to Istanbul
- Choice selections of classical music in a single album
- Leyla Gencer archives at Borusan Music Library
Two exhibitions abroad by Istanbul Modern
This month for the first time Istanbul Modern Art Museum is simultaneously bringing art lovers two exhibitions outside of Turkey: 'Design Cities', at the Design Museum London runs from 5 September through 4 January; and 'Modern Turkey: The Photographs of Othmar Pferschy 1935-1955' at Vienna's Museen der Stadt Wien from 19 September through 9 November.
Curated by Engin Özendes, the Pferschy exhibition presents 80 of the artist's photographs from the Istanbul Modern collection together with a large number of documents. The 'Design Cities' exhibition, curated by the Director of Design Museum London, Deyan Sudjic, consists of a wide selection of works ranging from architecture, industrial goods and furniture to graphic design, fashion and even automobiles.