- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
One of the world’s most talented soul/powerpop vocalists, Alice Russell is appearing at Istanbul’s Babylon on 15-16 April with brand new songs from her latest album.
Known as the princess of ‘soul, shoegaze and powerpop’, Russell has earned kudos from MOJO, Rolling Stone and New York Times critics for her album, ‘Pot of Gold’, which displays her extraordinary vocal talent once again. Successfully following the path broken earlier by such names as Eva Cassidy, Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, Aretha Franklin and Jill Scott, Russell is known for her pure and unique vocals, which are as powerful on stage as in the studio.