- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
French actress and singer Jane Birkin, who has a considerable following in Turkey, will give a concert in Istanbul on 21 April.
In the concert, which will begin at 9 p.m. at the TIM Show Center, the artist will perform the Gainsbourg classics as well as songs from her new album, ‘Enfants D’Hiver’.
Birkin is known to some for her breath-taking performance in famous Italian director Michelangelo Antonioni’s film ‘Blow-Up’ and to others for her recordings on which she sings the songs of composer-genius Serge Gainsbourg. She made her debut in the music world with ‘Je t’Aime Moi Non Plus’, her first joint project with Gainsbourg, and has produced countless albums in her forty-year career. Working with artists and groups such as Beth Gibbons, Rufus Wainwright, Bryan Ferry, Franz Ferdinand, and Beck and Yann Tiersen, she has also starred in films under directors like Jacques Doillon and Jacques Rivette.