- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
The world famous Japanese drum ensemble KODO is coming to Istanbul in June for two performances as part of its 2009 ‘One Earth’ world tour.
Organized by the Istanbul Foundation for Art and Culture (İKSV), the KODO performances will take place at the Cemil Topuzlu Open Air Stage in Harbiye on Monday and Tuesday, 15-16 June. The KODO Ensemble, which has given over three thousand performances in 44 countries since 1981, uses the traditional Japanese drums known as Taiko to reinterpret the Japanese performing arts.