- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
Ekin Saçlıoğlu takes us on an open-ended journey in her paintings which incorporate symbols originating from free association during the production process.
The artist’s ‘Rabbit Sleep’ exhibition can be seen at X-Ist until 11 April. This journey, which offers different readings to different viewers, is permeated by a playful sense of double entendre triggered by the symbols used and flexible transitions between such dualities as dream/reality and fiction/reality. As in her earlier exhibition, Storyteller Memory, Saçlıoğlu here continues her struggle to uncover what is beyond
‘the seen’ by using phosphorescent paint, leaving viewers faced with the question of where the seen begins and ends.