- In praise of shadow
- Film workshop for children
- A book about the story of books in Turkey
- The Italians through the eyes of Bruno Barbey
- Through the eyes of an Alaska native...
- Wild one in the kitchen
- Creative solutions from !f Istanbul
- !f Inspired/Keş!f International Film Competition
- Tourism sector to meet at EMITT 2009
- The 5th World Water Forum
- Shooting of promotional film with Kevin Costner is completed
- Turkish Airlines adds new flight destinations
- Adana Airport Domestic Terminal C.I.P. Lounge undergoes renovation
- Turkish Airlines expands fleet to 127
- Change in baggage allowance to New York and Chicago
- Change in Istanbul-Chicago-Istanbul flights
- Invitation to 'First Class'!
- Flavors of Anatolia on AnadoluJet
Through the eyes of an Alaska native...
The Ankara Turkish-American Association is exhibiting wood-carved sculptures by Alaska-born Jno Didrickson of the Tlingit tribe.
Examples of Northwest Pacific Coast Native Art whose roots pre-date the arrival of the first explorers in Alaska in the 1700's, the sculptures represent an art well-known in the world and found in many museums.
Besides photographs of Alaska's nature and culture, a documentary about Tlingit culture and the artist's output is also being shown in this U.S. Embassy-sponsored exhibition. From 17 through 28 February.