- In praise of shadow
- Film workshop for children
- A book about the story of books in Turkey
- The Italians through the eyes of Bruno Barbey
- Through the eyes of an Alaska native...
- Wild one in the kitchen
- Creative solutions from !f Istanbul
- !f Inspired/Keş!f International Film Competition
- Tourism sector to meet at EMITT 2009
- The 5th World Water Forum
- Shooting of promotional film with Kevin Costner is completed
- Turkish Airlines adds new flight destinations
- Adana Airport Domestic Terminal C.I.P. Lounge undergoes renovation
- Turkish Airlines expands fleet to 127
- Change in baggage allowance to New York and Chicago
- Change in Istanbul-Chicago-Istanbul flights
- Invitation to 'First Class'!
- Flavors of Anatolia on AnadoluJet
A book about the story of books in Turkey
The Culture unit of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has published a brand new source shedding light on the civilization developed by the Turks around the book.
Entitled ‘The Book in Turkish Civilization’, the work, which treats the arts of bookbinding, paper marbling, calligraphy, illumination and the miniature, all of which originated in Central Asia and reached their zenith aesthetically in the period of the Seljuk and Ottoman Turks, includes not only information about the history of these arts but also interviews with and articles about the country’s leading scholars, artists and antiquarian booksellers involved in the story of the book in Turkey.