- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
‘Foreign’ stories through the lens of Gökşin Varan
This exhibition presents portraits of foreigners currently living in Turkey in an audio-visual approach by Istanbul photographer Gökşin Varan.
Men and women from both East and West and from poor as well as rich countries, these foreigners turn their serious, thought-provoking, sometimes sad glances on viewers from amidst some rather unexpected Istanbul landscapes. The portraits’ audio component consists of the 7-8 minute life stories of each foreigner, told either in their own native languages or in their differently accented Turkish, and recorded on an MP3 player by Oğuzcan Şehiraltı.
11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily except Sundays through 20 July at the Karşı Sanat Calışmaları Gallery on Gazeteci Erol Dernek Sok.