- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Classical music lives at Gümüşlük
The 6th International Gümüşlük Classical Music Festival from 12 July to 31 August is welcoming world-renowned artists we rarely get a chance to hear on Turkey’s stages.
To be held at the Ecclesia Summer Music School, the festival has been dedicated to the memory of the young harpist Ceren Necipoğlu, who recently lost her life.
The festival will open with a recital of ‘Romantic Piano Music’ by Gülsin Onay in the historic Bodrum Castle. Another concert at the Castle is a ‘Tango Night’ in which pianist Misha Dacic and bandoneón player Hector Del Curto will take the stage.
The other festival concerts will be held at Gümüşlük’s historic 400-year-old church. Performers include pianists Emre Elivar (16 July) and Alexander Madzar (20 July), flutist Gülşen Tatu (1 August), harpist Şirin Pancaroğlu (9 August), guitarist David Pavlovitz (12 August), violinist Cihan Aşkın (20 August) and cellist Alexander Baillie (26 August).