- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Logbooks of the Ottoman Fleet
The Pera Museum in cooperation with the Istanbul Maritime Museum has mounted an exhibition called ‘Logbooks of the Ottoman Fleet: Ships, Legends, Seamen’, which brings to the light of day the cornerstones of a history going back to the 16th century Ottoman battleship Yavuz.
Weaving together three different yet integrated maritime mythologies, the exhibition includes memorable ships from Ottoman naval history, the wars in which they took part and the heroes immortalized in those wars - all in their historical dimensions. At the heart of the exhibition is the extraordinary transition from the traditional concept of seafaring to the modern science of navigation. Through 4 October.