- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Extraordinary photos of greased wrestling
Istanbul’s French Culture Center is hosting a collection of extraordinary photographs taken by photo-journalist Mustafa Özer at the Kırkpınar Greased Wrestling Festival.
In the show, called ‘Greased Wrestling: A 648-year-old Tradition’, the Agence France Presse photographer takes a different angle on this important traditional sport. Some of the black-and-white photos in the exhibition can be seen on the exterior walls of the Culture Center building on İstiklal Caddesi near Taksim Square. Through end of August.