- Pure Reflections
- Two Prominent Artists in One
- Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
- An Exhibition To Satisfy A Longing For Snow
- Turkey Through the Eyes of the Edinburgh Review
- Small Scale, Big Story
- A different angle on different cultures: The 14th Turkey-Germany Film Festival
- American Classical Music Legend to Perform in Istanbul
- Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
- AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
- Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
- Another Mileage Promotion From Miles&Smiles!
- Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
- Increase in flights by Turkish Airlines
- Liquid Restrictions on Hand Luggage
- Turkish Airlines at EMITT Fair for 13th Time
- Uğur Cebeci’s First Class Memory: “I Flew In A Splendid Residence!”
Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
Painter and sculptor Emel Vardar is exhibiting her sculptures at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center's Svenska Konstgalleriet in the Art Fair of New York's International Art Expo.
Vardar, who creates busts and female figures using unusual materials and techniques, emphasizes woman's strength and beauty in her sculptures. The bronze sculptures of women by this artist, who, enthralled by the magic of glass, turned to the use of crystal, can be see at Art Expo's New York Art Fair through 2 March. Tel: (0 212) 231 69 56