- Pure Reflections
- Two Prominent Artists in One
- Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
- An Exhibition To Satisfy A Longing For Snow
- Turkey Through the Eyes of the Edinburgh Review
- Small Scale, Big Story
- A different angle on different cultures: The 14th Turkey-Germany Film Festival
- American Classical Music Legend to Perform in Istanbul
- Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
- AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
- Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
- Another Mileage Promotion From Miles&Smiles!
- Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
- Increase in flights by Turkish Airlines
- Liquid Restrictions on Hand Luggage
- Turkish Airlines at EMITT Fair for 13th Time
- Uğur Cebeci’s First Class Memory: “I Flew In A Splendid Residence!”
Peter Müller Peter's exhibition, 'Pure Reflections', is continuing at the Photograph Gallery of Istanbul Modern Art Museum through 26 April. In the exhibition Müller brings a fresh new interpretation to the Yeguada de la Cartuja horses that have been used in the palaces of Europe since the 12th century and creates striking narratives through his photographs of famous paintings of this noble animal as depicted by renowned European artists.
Curated by Engin Özendes, the exhibition consists of 40 photographs taken by the expert photographer together with his team under Creative Director Gerry Roberts. Presented in the form of installations of six photographs each, the photos are exhibited in lighted boxes to the accompaniment of music by composer Vincent Amigo.