- Pure Reflections
- Two Prominent Artists in One
- Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
- An Exhibition To Satisfy A Longing For Snow
- Turkey Through the Eyes of the Edinburgh Review
- Small Scale, Big Story
- A different angle on different cultures: The 14th Turkey-Germany Film Festival
- American Classical Music Legend to Perform in Istanbul
- Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
- AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
- Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
- Another Mileage Promotion From Miles&Smiles!
- Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
- Increase in flights by Turkish Airlines
- Liquid Restrictions on Hand Luggage
- Turkish Airlines at EMITT Fair for 13th Time
- Uğur Cebeci’s First Class Memory: “I Flew In A Splendid Residence!”
Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
Organized by the Anatolian Marathon Association, Turkey's first and only ski marathon is taking place at Bolu Aladağ on Sunday, 8 March.
Among the foreign skiers taking part in the marathon, which aspires to become a world class event, are Estonia's Deputy Speaker of Parliament and former Foreign Minister Kristiina Ojuland. Ojuland and her delegation will also pay a visit to Ankara for official contacts following the marathon.
The first marathon was organized last year through the efforts of ski buffs such as Märt Volmer, the former Estonian ambassador and a cross country skier himself, and Jaanus Teppan, Chief Trainer of the Cross Country National Team, who came together under the aegis of the Anatolian Marathon Association; among those crossing the finish line on the 35-km track was the Estonian Prime Minister Andrus Ansip, who participated as guest of honor. www.anamar.org.tr