- Istanbul Biennial; the tip of the red thread
- More than just a Biennial
- Genius, schizophrenic and pianist
- Surprise opening at Elgiz
- Another Tour By Cohein
- Orhan Pamuk at Harvard
- Young people gather in Skopje
- ‘Ramazan Night’ in Paris
- Film festivals
- A ‘photojournalist’ at the right place at the right time
- Istanbul faces on the metro walls
- Book By The Destination
- Agenda September 09
- Zuhal Olcay on Izmir
- TRT Avaz On Air
- Three Places For A Day Trip
- Hakkari Nature's Marvel In The East
- Tillo: The Wisdom That Catches The Sun
- Prague - A Bohemian Dream
- İzmir - Athens Flights Get Under Way
- Turkish Airlines Recieves Award From Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus
- Ramazan Campaign By Turkish Airlines
- Another Special Ramazan Campaign By Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines Flies The Turkish World To Chicago
- Half A Mıllıon Frequent Flyers Choose Shop&Mıles’ Real Mıles Program
- A Brand New Beginning
- Two Awards From Pakistan
Agenda September 09
Sami Yusuf’s ‘Special Ramazan Concert’ will be held in the Cemil Topuzlu Open-Air Theatre at 10 PM.
Yapı Kredi Nedim Tör Museum hosts a new exhibition with 180 coins in various states from Middle Ages. Yapı Kredi holds the world third largest coin collection with 55000 pieces. The exhibition is titled ‘Symbolism of Coins’.
Pianist David Helfgott will give a concert on 12 September at Aya Irini Museum. The concert will start at 9 PM.
Michael Craig Martin’s exhibition, ‘Istanbul Istanbul’ will open its doors at 6.30 PM at Galerist/Galatasaray.
Haluk Akakçe’s new exhibition titled ‘Reencarnation’ can be seen between 9 September and 10 October in Passage Petits Champs building at Tepebaşı.
Istanbul has a brand new contemporary art gallery, NON. Its opening exhibition ‘Unsound reason/adequate cause’ can be seen until 7 October.The exhibition artists are Gökçen Cabadan, Aslı Çavuşoğlu, Gökçe Çelikel, Mert Öztekin, Tayfun Serttaş, Güneş Terkol.
Noa Noa, Leyla Gediz’s new exhibition debuts 8 September at Galerist/Tophane.
Sezen Aksu performs at Kuruçeşme Arena at 9 PM.
Yeşim Akdeniz Graf’s exhibition called ‘Yalan Dünya’ is opening at 7 PM on 8 September. The exhibition can be visited till 13 September in Polonya Apartment at Galatasaray.