- Egypt’s Mermaid Alexandria
- A Summer Classic
- The Stars Left The Stage For Team Spirit
- Living History Halil İNANVCIK
- Are You Ready To Get Tired?
- Wild life from the eyes of Mustafa Koç
- THE STAR OFAMATEURS IS RISING
- Ramadan in The Topkapı Palace
- A Long Standing Beverage Tradition Sherbet And Sorbet
- A Fly And A Diamond
- Worker And Nurse
- Glass, Metal, Wood, Paper
- Extended Summer At Evin
- Nev's Summer Selection
- Master And Apprentices
- One Hundred Percent Comic Book
- The Last Fifteen Years
- No Vacation In The Capital
- Islands Museum
- SULTANIC SPECTATOR SPORTS
- Pleasant Times
- İstanbul Fashion Week
- Mosque Illuminations Competition
- An African In Istanbul
- A Different Istanbul In Ramadan
- Summer, Art And Children
- There Is Fun At The Neighbor's !
- Star Of Eastern Europe
- Time Tunnel
- Mathematics In The picture
- Books For Children
- The Kâzım Taskent Art Gallery
- Coşkun Aral's Siirt
- Turkey's Fantastic Beachest
- Seagull Station; Burgaz Island
- Geneva In Three Steps!
Books For Children
School is out. There are rich alternatives for children who want to spend time between play reading fun books. Here are three of them…
Hide-and-Seek with Istanbul
Making radio programs over 30 years on Istanbul for children and adults, Mina Tansel describes Istanbul’s unknown or little known aspects by means of Ali, Emre and Burcu, the heroes of “Hide-and-Seek With Istanbul.” The book’s drawings belong to Sedat Girgin.
The Five Rascals
“The Five Rascals” is one of a book series of Enid Blayton who has captured the hearts of children with her close to 700 books. This book consists of the breath-taking adventures of four friends and their dog. “The Five Rascals Go to Camp” relates the mysterious events the friends encounter on vacation.
BOOK OF MISCHIEF
Showing a performance that surpasses mischief, “Disastrous Henry” is the common hero of many of Francesca Simon’s books. Henry does not like to go on vacation; he prefers to watch TV instead. Don’t miss “Disastrous Henry’s Vacation” adventure.