- Feet Firmly On The Ground
- It’s Addictive
- Artvin Nestled In The Clouds
- Breathtaking Contests
- A Cultural Treasure In The Heart Of The Aegean Birgi House
- From A Small Tale To A Big Story
- A Hundred Million Dollar Market
- The Striped Atlas Of Civilization
- İstanbul Through The Eyes Of The Master Cartoonists
- Lord Of The Fish
- Turkish Music Therapy
- The Enchanted City Of Columns
- A Civilization Fond Of Jewelry The Urartu
- When The Clock Strıkes Tanpınar
- Wınd Back 12,000 Years
- 13 Pink Floyd Pieces
- Coming And Going On A Path
- Three Japanese In Istanbul
- I’m Changing, Are You Aware Of It?
- Fresh Orange From Rotterdam
- From Scandinavia To Brazil
- Life Is Long, Film Is Short
- The Tiger Effect In Art
- Tanpınar Days
- Soner Sarıkabadayı's Mersin
Fresh Orange From Rotterdam
Get ready for a weeklong invasion of art from Rotterdam, one of Istanbul’s sister cities.
Holland’s Rotterdam, one of Istanbul’s sister cities, is coming to Istanbul art lovers November 3-8 with a performance arts program entitled ‘RotterdaminIstanbul’, an event spearheaded by the Theater and Performance Arts Directorate of Istanbul 2010 Capital of Culture.
Realized in a cooperation between the Istanbul 2010 European Capital of Culture Agency and garajistanbul, the program is being organized the Rotterdam City Theater (Rotterdamse Schouwburg) at the initiative of Rotterdam Municipality.
Bringing to Istanbul such prominent Rotterdam art institutions as the Ro Theater, Conny Janssen Danst and Productivhuis Rotterdam, the program includes, as well as theatrical productions, a broad spectrum of ancillary events that will bring together artists and audiences from Holland and Turkey. One of them is the Euro+ Songfestival being organized for non-professional singers aged 50 and up. Residents of the Darülaceze Home for the Homeless are also among those taking part in the festival, which is being realized in cooperation with the Istanbul Technical University State Conservatory of Music.