- Stars Of Filmoctober
- Writing İstanbul
- Deciphering The Codes Of The Past
- The Dance Of Being İstanbulite
- Big Finds At Küçükçekmece
- Sounds Of Jazz On Screen
- The Gates Of Paradise
- Harvest Time Is Here
- Gauguin In London
- Did You Say ‘Electronic Music’?
- From Whence Your Inspiration
- Solmaz Kamuran’s Budapest
- Little Known Spots In Bolu
- Embraced By The Sea
- Long-Weekend In Lisbon
- Fiftieth Anniversary Of Turkish Airlines’ Flights To Germany Celebrated
- Gala For The 10th Year Of The Czech Republic
- The Friendship Of Turkish Airlines And Bosnia-Herzegovina Airlines
- Aid To Pakistan From Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines’ Iftar For Oic Ambassadors
- Fourteen Ceos In Istanbul
- A Golden Spider For Our Website
- Anadolujet Now On Miles&Smiles
- An Award To Turkish Airlines From Russia
- Turkish Airlines Is Sponsor To The Thailand Open With Nadal
- TurKish Airlines’ Stamp On The World Archery Cup
Did You Say ‘Electronic Music’?
The heart of electronic music has been beating in Amsterdam for 15 years…
Music lovers, musicians, producers, organizers, managers, DJ’s… in short, everybody with an interest in electronic music is going to want to be in Amsterdam October 20-23. Because the Amsterdam Dance Festival, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year, is bringing together some very big names in electronic music.
A somewhat smaller version of the Miami Music Conference, the Amsterdam Dance Festival will feature some 2,500 lectures over four consecutive days, and as many concerts for four consecutive nights. Upwards of 700 musicians are going to take the stage at the festival, which is expecting over 100,000 participants from 52 different countries.
ASIA ORCHESTRAS COMING TOGETHER
Tokyo in October is going to be resounding with classical music. And Turkey’s Presidential Symphony is just one of the many that the Asia Orchestras Festival is bringing together. Prof. Rengim Gökmen will be conducting the orchestra, which is scheduled to perform at the Tokyo City Opera Concert Hall on October 3rd. Pianist Verda Erman and soprano Görkem Ezgi Yıldırım will also take part in the concert, which features Ferit Tüzün’s ‘Çeşmebaşı’ suite, Chopin’s 2nd piano concerto and the 5th Symphony of Dimitri Shostakovich.