- Dimensional 3 Tecnology
- Angkor's Destiny
- City Of Love Diyarbakır
- An Ottoman Ship in Japan THE FRIGATE ERTUĞRUL
- Under the Brigdes of Paris
- The Broken Story Of The Award And The Box Office
- Photography's Gold Braceleta: Good Story
- The Mediterranean’s Hidden Treasure Tarsus
- Colors Flying At Pamukkale
- African Potpourri: Dar Es Salaam
- Eid Delicacies
- The Taste Of Jazz
- Heart Of Design Beats In Istanbul
- The Hulda Is Coming To Istanbul
- The Vikings Journey To Istanbul
- On The Bosphorus
- September Double Treat
- Linking Past And Future
- Are You Ready For The Future?
- The Berlin Festival
- Better City, Better Life
- İstanbul Books
- Sadık Yalsızuçanlar's Malatya
- Fabulous Holiday Destinations
- Rome Open City
- September At Uzungöl
- "Sultans Of Poetry" At Istanbul Airport
- A New Collaboration Between THY And Zorlu
- Turkish Airlines Sponsors 12 Giant Men
- Turkısh Aırlınes - Us Aırways Partnershıp
- A Basketball Game In The Skies For Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines Offers Two More Direct Flights To The U.S.
- Shop & Miles Turgutreis Cup Ends
- Jackie Chan Draw
- Radisson Hotels Join Miles & Smiles
The Berlin Festival
The names announced for this year’s Berlin Festival are well worth following
There are many reasons to spend September in Berlin, but the first is surely the Berlin Festival. This year’s festival, at Tempelhof Airport September 10-11, features stars like Editors, Fever Ray, LCD Soundsystem, Atari Teenage Rit, Boys Noize and 2manydjs. The festival, which also includes giants Fatboy Slim and Tricky, is a marvelous opportunity to spend a fantastic weekend in some historic venues.
Even DJ Mastermind, a Berlin fan known to many as Norman Cook, is eagerly awaiting the festival’s heady atmosphere.
Beyond bringing together the old standbys in chic, never before tried events, the Berlin Festival is also introducing audiences to a host of promising new names from around the world. Spleen United (Denmark), Jesse (Finland), The Megaphonic Thrift (Norway), De Staat (Holland), Cast of Cheers (Ireland), Therese Aune (Norway), Kimono (Iceland), Boemklatsch (Holland), Yes Cadets (Ireland) and Rich Aucoin (Canada), to name just a few.