- Dimensional 3 Tecnology
- Angkor's Destiny
- City Of Love Diyarbakır
- An Ottoman Ship in Japan THE FRIGATE ERTUĞRUL
- Under the Brigdes of Paris
- The Broken Story Of The Award And The Box Office
- Photography's Gold Braceleta: Good Story
- The Mediterranean’s Hidden Treasure Tarsus
- Colors Flying At Pamukkale
- African Potpourri: Dar Es Salaam
- Eid Delicacies
- The Taste Of Jazz
- Heart Of Design Beats In Istanbul
- The Hulda Is Coming To Istanbul
- The Vikings Journey To Istanbul
- On The Bosphorus
- September Double Treat
- Linking Past And Future
- Are You Ready For The Future?
- The Berlin Festival
- Better City, Better Life
- İstanbul Books
- Sadık Yalsızuçanlar's Malatya
- Fabulous Holiday Destinations
- Rome Open City
- September At Uzungöl
- "Sultans Of Poetry" At Istanbul Airport
- A New Collaboration Between THY And Zorlu
- Turkish Airlines Sponsors 12 Giant Men
- Turkısh Aırlınes - Us Aırways Partnershıp
- A Basketball Game In The Skies For Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines Offers Two More Direct Flights To The U.S.
- Shop & Miles Turgutreis Cup Ends
- Jackie Chan Draw
- Radisson Hotels Join Miles & Smiles
Heart Of Design Beats In Istanbul
Istanbul is getting ready for a week chock full of design.
Starting on September 29, Istanbul Design Week will run through October 3, bringing the city everything there is to do with design.
Among the week’s most eagerly awaited sections is ‘Istanbul Independent’, which brings together the products of young designers working independently in areas such as product, graphic and fashion design.
The projects, chosen with the participation of different student groups and developed around a uniquely Istanbul theme, will ensure interaction between students in the different branches of design.
A series of seminars, panels and lectures where world-famous names in design will share their experiences will lay the groundwork for a discussion of current topics in design in all their ramifications. The lectures, featuring names like Karim Rashid, Massimilian Fuksas, Michael Young, Tom Tjaarda, Prof. Ron. A Nabarro, Mario Nanni, Sudhir Sharma, Eva Ziegler and Isao Hosoe, will be followed by workshops bringing together design students.