- Mosaic City: Hatay
- Europe Is Looking For Its Champions
- Hiking On Bodrum Peninsula
- A Spoonful Of Soup
- Edinburgh Festival City
- Big Dreams In Basketball
- Bigger Than Life: India
- Experiencing Ramadan in Istanbul
- How To Eat During Ramadan
- Being The Best Of Europe...
- Istanbul’s Uncharted Streets
- Everything Is Going To Be Turned Topsy-Turvy
- The Future Of Musıc Is In Venezuela
- What Do You Know About Zagor?
- On Contemporary Colombian Art
- Linking The Two Shores Of The Aegean
- Unesco Recognizes A Mimar Sinan Monument
- The Hittite Way In 17 Courses
- Istanbul Fashion
- Kassel, Cradle Of Contemporary Art
- Before THE Seasons ENDS
- Su Yücel’s Datça
- 7 Countries 7 Kinds Of Body Language
- Three Flavors Three Italian Cities
- Three Days In Dreamland Cappadocia
ISTANBUL FASHION WEEK WILL TAKE PLACE SEPTEMBER 7 TO 10 AT VARIOUS VENUES AROUND BEYOĞLU AND GALATA.
Presenting the Spring/Summer 2012 collections of the Turkish designers, Istanbul Fashion Week is branching out this time to different parts of the city. The fashion shows, held in past years at venues like Santralistanbul and Istanbul Technical University’s Taşkışla building, have shifted this year to the city’s historic and cosmopolitan Pera district.
First held in 2009, Istanbul Fashion Week started out with seven designers. This year it is forging ahead with 28 designers and upwards of eight brand names. Up to now Istanbul Fashion Week has brought together prominent conceptual leaders in the fashion industry from both Turkey and abroad. Some of those welcomed in the past include creator and organizer of Sao Paolo Fashion Week Paulo Borges and representatives of world scale trendsetting fashion magazines and media groups like ELLE, Madame Figaro, Purple, Dazzle, Marie Claire, Vogue, Burda Paris and CNBC-e, as well as famous bloggers and leading names in the fashion world such as Anna Piaggi.