- A Voice As Clear As Ice
- A romantic piece on Turkey
- Green Africa: Ethiopia
- The Future of ArchItecture
- Black Sea Mesopotamia: The Hittite Basin
- Smart, Aristoctratic, Cultured England
- Ramadan Splendor In Istanbul
- Two Cultures One Love
- They Must Be Extraterrestrials!
- Istanbul’s Daughter, İzmir’s Sister Thessal
- From Sirkeci To Yedikule Istanbul Through A Train Window
- Nature’s Fresh Herbs
- The Heart Of Istanbul Beats To Jazz
- Istanbul Rocks
- Friendship Stories
- In Praise Of Depression By Alptekin
- 20 Days 19 Performances
- Paradise On Video
- There’s A Museum At Zeugma Now!
- Antakya’s Crowning Glory: Daphne
- World Tour In Five Questions
- Heroes Invade San Diego
- The Tour De France
- The Anatolia Reportages By Yaşar Kemal
- Derviş Zaim’s Prague
- Three Books About Cities
- Land Of Minstrels
- Culture Cities Of The North
The Tour De France
A FAVORITE WITH SPORTS FANS, THE TOUR WILL TAKE PLACE IN FRANCE THIS YEAR AS EVERY JULY.
Keeping cycling buffs and followers of the world’s main sports events occupied throughout the month of July, the Tour de France is taking place this year July 2 to 24. The race has been engraved in our memories ever since American cyclist Lance Armstrong won it seven times in a row from 1999 to 2005. Ending with a victory by the Spanish athlete Alberto Contador last year, the Tour de France is eagerly awaited by sports fans this year as well.
TOUR DE FRANCE THE TOUR DE FRANCE IN NUMBERS
-Organized this year for the 98th time, the 23-day Tour de France will consist of a total of 21 stages.
-The cyclists will have only 2 rest days.
-The total length of the route is 3,471 kilometers.
-15 new stage towns have been added this year