- A Voice As Clear As Ice
- A romantic piece on Turkey
- Green Africa: Ethiopia
- The Future of ArchItecture
- Black Sea Mesopotamia: The Hittite Basin
- Smart, Aristoctratic, Cultured England
- Ramadan Splendor In Istanbul
- Two Cultures One Love
- They Must Be Extraterrestrials!
- Istanbul’s Daughter, İzmir’s Sister Thessal
- From Sirkeci To Yedikule Istanbul Through A Train Window
- Nature’s Fresh Herbs
- The Heart Of Istanbul Beats To Jazz
- Istanbul Rocks
- Friendship Stories
- In Praise Of Depression By Alptekin
- 20 Days 19 Performances
- Paradise On Video
- There’s A Museum At Zeugma Now!
- Antakya’s Crowning Glory: Daphne
- World Tour In Five Questions
- Heroes Invade San Diego
- The Tour De France
- The Anatolia Reportages By Yaşar Kemal
- Derviş Zaim’s Prague
- Three Books About Cities
- Land Of Minstrels
- Culture Cities Of The North
Heroes Invade San Diego
THE WORLD’S LARGEST COMIC BOOK AND FANTASY GENRE FAIR IN THE WORLD IS IN SAN DIEGO JULY 21 TO 24.
Hundreds of creators of comic book heroes from Star Wars and Superman to X-Men and Watchmen are coming together with their fans at the San Diego Convention Center. San Diego Comic-Con sets a colorful stage with visitors to the fair dressed in the costumes of their favorite heroes. A variety of prizes in the comic book and fantasy genre industry are also distributed at the event, most important among them the Comic-Con Icon award which in the past has gone to legendary names in the field like Frank Miller (Sin City), Neil Gaiman (Sandman), Stan Lee (Spiderman, X-Men) and George Lucas (Star Wars).
THE STREETS OF LONDON
“It’s the way to educate your eyes. Stare. Pry. Listen. Eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long.” The London Street Photography Festival July 7 to 17 uses these words of renowned photographer Walker Evans to explain what street photography is. An excellent opportunity to witness some unusual life experiences.