- King Kevin On Stage
- What Lurks Behind The Door?
- Artists At Work
- From Polar Bear To Dead Coral
- Films For An October Mood
- 50 Years In Germany
- Half A Century Of Cinema…
- Honoring The Republic
- The Women Behind The Camera
- Hold Your Breath! We’re Going Diving!
- A Book With The Scent Of The Sea
- Elif Şafak’s London
- One Country Three Cities: Ukraine
- City With Natural Air Conditioning: Erzurum
Films For An October Mood
FOR EIGHT DAYS IN OCTOBER, FOUR MOVIE THEATERS IN ISTANBUL ARE AGAIN DEDICATING THEMSELVES TO FILMEKİMİ, STARTING ON THE 8TH.
In its 10th year, the Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts’ annual Filmekimi is taking place this year October 8 to 15 at four different movie theaters in Istanbul: Atlas, Beyoğlu, Nişantaşı City’s and Cinebonus Maçka G-Mall. This year’s festival brings together the latest productions of the masters in 40 films that have made their world premieres in Berlin, Cannes, Venice and Toronto and garnered prizes in the world’s most prestigious festivals. In a big surprise, Filmekimi is going outside Istanbul for the first time to bring its offerings to cinema buffs in five other cities: Izmir, Bursa, Konya, Trabzon and Diyarbakır.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FILMEKİMİ, OCTOBER 8 TO 15.: www.iksv.org/filmekimi