- King Kevin On Stage
- What Lurks Behind The Door?
- Artists At Work
- From Polar Bear To Dead Coral
- Films For An October Mood
- 50 Years In Germany
- Half A Century Of Cinema…
- Honoring The Republic
- The Women Behind The Camera
- Hold Your Breath! We’re Going Diving!
- A Book With The Scent Of The Sea
- Elif Şafak’s London
- One Country Three Cities: Ukraine
- City With Natural Air Conditioning: Erzurum
Half A Century Of Cinema…
IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE IN NEW YORK IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE MONTH, GET READY TO UPDATE YOUR AGENDA.
Regarded as one of the city’s most prestigious film festivals since its inception almost half a century ago, the New York Film Festival is in its 49th year. The force behind the festival, slated to take place September 30 to October 16, is the Film Society of Lincoln Center. Among the films to be shown at the festival, which gives ample room to entries that have made a splash at Cannes and Berlin, is Nuri Bilge Ceylan’s Once Upon a Time in Anatolia, winner of the Grand Prix at Cannes in May. Besides films by well-known directors like Lars von Trier and Martin Scorsese, European productions are in the majority at this festival, which also includes some very successful films from around the world. Documentaries are another category not to be overlooked at the festival, not to mention a generous array of special screenings and other events.
For detailed InformatIon: http://www.filmlinc.com/