- Balm to Farhad's Heart: Eastern Anatolia
- A New Media Museum in Istanbul
- Around to World at Istanbul Akvaryum
- So Many Things to Discover Saudi Arabia
- Beyond Your Wildest Imaginings
- Purify Yourself with a Fall Detox
- The Slow Food Revolution
- Greeting Autumn
- Microrobots are going to Change our Lives
- A Fashion Storm is Brewing in Europa
- The Museum of Palace Collections
- Art, Left Right and Center
- The Last Roll of Kodachrome
- Have Your Hats Ready!
- Turkey's Youth Orchestra Goes on Tour
- Lend an Ear to the Young!
- Art Goes Electronic
- A Digital Temple Awaits You
- You're Invited to Queen's University
- Three Books About Cities
- Markar Esayan’s Jerusalem
- First Right, Then Left
- 7 Facts About Malaysia
- 3 Plesant Hours Under 3 Plane Trees
- Quiet and Slow: The Istanbul Biennial
- Nearer Than Ever Now: Iraq
- The Turkish Airlines Trademark Has Left an Indelible Impression in a Spectacular Event That Brought U.S. Fans the Soccer They Crave.
- Turkey Turns World Eyes on Somalia
A Digital Temple Awaits You
DEFINED AS THE FESTIVAL OF DIGITAL CULTURE AND CREATIVITY, ARTFUTURA IS BACK AGAIN WITH CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS, EXHIBITIONS AND LIVE PERFORMANCES, IN SHORT, WITH EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN RELATING TO DIGITAL DESIGN.
Aimed up to now at pointing up how art and science move in parallel, the event has launched the notion that understanding art independently of the new media, the internet and digital technology is impossible.
Hosting major figures like Rebecca Allen, Bruce Sterling and Laurie Anderson, who have put their signatures on some pretty amazing stuff, the festival will be taking a look at the future all over the Spain from September 21 to 23. Right from the start, Artfutura has focused on technology, constantly reinventing itself and introducing a range of new concepts from Augmented Reality to Data Aesthetics.
The festival is taking place simultaneously in a number of cities including Barcelona, Bilbao, Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Granada, Madrid, Palma (Mallorca) and Tenerife.